I don’t really like my feet. They’re not dainty, and my years as a runner show in my toes. I’m also too lazy to get pedicures on the reg, but still, I’m not discouraged from wearing open-toed shoes during the summer. I just keep my toes painted a bright or dramatic color to distract from the imperfections (which are mostly in my head, but ladies, you know how it is!).
Click through below for eight polishes that will have you loving your toes, too…at least from afar.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Best Summer Nail Colors
- Where to Get Nail Art in a City Near You
- Flat Sandals For Every Occasion
- Match Your Pedicure to Your Sandals
- Secrets From Top Hairstylists
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine