Summer is the time to put your legs on display, and what better way to do that than with some statement shorts? The best part is that all of our picks are priced under $50, so you can afford to score more than one pair—whether you like your shorts tailored or relaxed, printed or solid, long or, well, short.
Are you a polka-dot kind of girl? We have a couple cute pairs just for you. Do you live in denim? We’ve got those, too. Prefer something classic you can wear for years? Done and done. You get the picture. So without further ado, check out this story on POPSUGAR Fashion to get your gams into adorable (and affordable) shorts.
image left: COTTON FAILLE PULL-ON SHORT, $49.50, JCREW.COM
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- So Much Easier Than a Home-Cooked Meal…32 Perfect Father’s Day Gifts
- What’s She Wearing? The Celeb Must Haves to Snag Now
- Beach Wedding Bound? Go Bold and Breezy in These 25 Dresses
- Olivia Palermo Never, Ever Gets an Outfit Wrong (Here’s the Proof)
- Poppy Delevingne Perfects the Art of London Layering
More on Luckymag.com:
- 100 Ways to Wear Cutoffs
- A Five-Point Argument In Favor of Shorts
- Shorts For Every Body! Find Which Fit Works Best For You
- The Last Canvas Tote You’ll Ever Need To Buy
- Why Lace Boots Make a Totally Cool Alternative to Summer-y Stilettos
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine