Beach days are the best part of summer. You spend hours with a cooler in the sun and pretty much forget about everything else in the world. But everybody knows the best part of a beach day is the beach night. Maybe you don’t go full ’90s movie with a bonfire by the water’s edge, but it’s always fun to hang out at a shoreside bar or spend a few bonus hours on the sand. But all that idyllic summer fun can be ruined quickly by a nighttime chill. Be sure to throw a sweatshirt in your beach bag before you head out, and you’ll be cozy and warm no matter what the weather.
- Seven Clever Outfits for Really, Really Hot Days
- DOMA Down: 16 Rainbow-Hued Pieces to Flaunt Your Pride in Style
- 13 Under-$100 Finds From the Madewell Sale
- Happy Feet: 15 Pairs of Bright and Bold Sneakers
- 50 Crazy-Cool, Colorful Clutches That’ll Elevate Any Summer Outfit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine