Uniqlo’s print-packed Orla Kiely collection just landed in the retailer’s stores, and the capsule’s print campaign stars two familiar faces: teen super-blogger Tavi Gevinson and ’80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper. Both stars pair the collection’s retro-print tops with Uniqlo’s bright-colored denim skinny jeans, another new item sure to fly off shelves.
Click through the slideshow to see the campaign as well as a few of our favorite pieces from the Orla Kiely for Uniqlo collection. (And here to see the whole lineup.)
Keep in mind that since Uniqlo doesn’t yet offer e-commerce, you’ll have to snap up this collab in brick-and-mortar stores—but the brand’s added a special incentive to make up for that. Later tonight, Uniqlo will begin posting Orla Kiely-themed images on their Facebook page, which fans can then share and comment on. And on Monday, the company will choose their favorite commenters to receive an Orla Kiely handbag or tea set. Hurray for free stuff!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marni for H&M: The Complete Collection, Plus Pricing
- London Fashion Week Fall 2012: Our Favorite Shows So Far
- Today’s Giveaway: Elizabeth and James Jewelry
- Lindsay Lohan is Hosting Saturday Night Live on March 3—But What Should She Wear?
- Vera Wang Launches an App and Yes, It’s All About Weddings
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine