You guys, Taylor Swift‘s video for her new single "22" is pretty much the cutest thing to hit YouTube in recent history, save perhaps for clips of baby animals. Starring Swifty alongside a number of her real-life pals, among them Jessica Szohr of Gossip Girl fame and stylist Ashley Avignone (whom you might recognize from her brief stint on The Rachel Zoe Project), the video shows the gang eating cake, sunbathing, dancing and, er, cheerleading in celebration of their youth. The whole thing’s shot through a square, slightly grainy, Instagram-like filter—an appropriate creative decision, considering the country-pop sweetheart’s got nearly five million followers on the photo-sharing platform.
And then there’s the fashion. Taylor’s "22" wardrobe contains kicky slogan tees, teensy shorts, friendship bracelets and statement sunglasses—just the sort of things she wears in her day-to-day life. Oh, and she also wears a pair of cat ears, so there’s that.
Check out the video below, then click through to shop some likeminded style finds.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Taylor Swift’s Keds Commercial Has Great Advice and Outfits
- Shop It Out: Taylor Swift’s ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ Video
- Taylor Swift’s Best Looks From the Red Promotional Tour
- Kate Young for Target: The Full Lookbook, Plus Pricing
- WATCH: Sky Ferreira Sports Coachella Staples in Forever 21’s ‘Desert Disco’ Video
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine