Superga welcomed the Olsens (and Alexa Chung!) as creative directors, Nicki Minaj repped Adidas and VANS asked Rachel Bilson to decorate some white slip-ons. Next on the continuum of cool girls endorsing comfy kicks? Taylor Swift for Keds.
The sneaker brand just announced a multi-year partnership with the singer, who is already a big customer. "I’ve been a fan for years," she says. "They have two of my favorite elements of great style—classic and effortless."
To kick off the collaboration—and in honor of the star’s new Red album—Keds is releasing limited edition red Champions, the style for which it’s best known. They’ll be available to purchase on Keds.com, TaylorSwift.com, Nordstrom.com and Journeys.com starting October 22. But we wouldn’t be surprised if Tay-tay is photographed in them first. Wearing a vintage-looking Modcoth dress and a young Kennedy on her arm, no doubt.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Amy Adams Models Masks and Balances Pies for Boy. by Band of Outsiders
- Make Room for Fashion: Flats – Finding the Perfect Pair
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real, Movie Edition
- Fall 2012’s 10 Best Shoes
- True Religion’s New Campaign Stars Our Senior Fashion Editor
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine