Last night’s CMA Awards brought out the best and brightest in the country music game, from young stars like Taylor Swift and Hunter Hayes (the latter of whom took home the New Artist of the Year statuette) to genre legends including Faith Hill and Reba McEntire. Click through to see what our favorites wore on the red carpet.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Taylor Swift’s Best Looks From the Red Promotional Tour
- L.K. Bennett x Caroline Issa: A First Look
- How to Wear an Old Trend in a Fresh Way
- Diane von Furstenberg Designs Evian Bottles
- Five Fashion Myths Debunked
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine