We’re not exactly sure what makes the Cannes Film Festival so much more glamorous and amazing than most of our stateside awards shows, but we have a feeling it has to do with that whole European thing. After all, when your celebration’s set in the French Riviera, it basically demands that you pull out all the stops when it comes to your red carpet ensemble.
That’s just what these five lovely ladies did at the Cannes opening ceremony yesterday. From Diane‘s seafoam-hued gown to Lana‘s simple, chic black column, click through to see their winning looks—and shop them, of course.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Carine Roitfeld Will Stage a Very Dark Fashion Show at the Cannes Film Festival
- Lucky Stars: Diane Kruger at the Cannes Film Festival
- How to Make Money Off Your Blog
- Shop It Out: Tim Burton Films
- Madewell’s Fall Lookbook Has All the Usual Suspects
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine