A few Halloweens ago, I got really adventurous. I put on rubber pants, chains, and a bucket’s worth of cheap makeup and hit the town as Gene Simmons. The costume was a hit and the night was amazing—but I could not wait to go home and get the freaking makeup off my face. And I did. With ONE Mac makeup wipe. Not only did it remove every trace of thick Halloween makeup in seconds, it also left my skin feeling so shockingly soft and smooth, I just wanted to "Shout It Out Loud" (it’s a Kiss song, guys).
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Most Inappropriate Holiday Costumes You Can Buy
- Holiday Nail Art: Get Into the Spirit
- Gift Guide: Skin Perfectionist
- Dress Like Holiday Barbie This Season
- Make Room For Fashion: Thankful for Leather Paneled Leggings
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine