3. Florals, lace, stripes and chartreuse just a few things topping Lauren Conrad’s spring wish list. Shop all her picks for next season here.
4. How do New York girls always look pulled together but never too try-hard? With these seven key pieces, that’s how.
5. Here’s what happens when you put The Man Repeller, our editor-in-chief and a feathered skirt in the same room.
6. Yesterday was Valentine’s Day, but it’s still okay to watch all these famously romantic fragrance commercials. Twice.
7. Apparently when you wear fingerless gloves, guys really dig it. Here’s why.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop it on myLucky: In Honor of Marc Jacobs’ Mulleted Models, Six High-Low Skirts
- Marc Jacobs Fall 2013: Sepia-ed, Sparkly, So Awesome
- Lucky Stars: Elizabeth Olsen and Liv Tyler Matched at the Proenza Schouler Show
- NYFW Fall 2013 Beauty: Statement Lips
- Five Sweatshirts You Can Actually Wear in Public
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine