Hairdressers are way too mean about styling irons. Sure, we know they’re damaging, and in an ideal world we wouldn’t use them. But in our ideal world, we’ve got poker straight hair.
Sometimes, you’ve just got to break out the straightener. But since frying your hair is not the desired end result, we’ve searched for products that combat heat damage without forcing you to give up the smooth-and-sleek look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Get Lucky on your tablet!
- How to Get Chlorine and Other Gross Stuff Out of Your Hair
- Best Blowout Bars in the Country
- The 19 Best Hair Tips Ever!
- The Best Nail Art of the Summer
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine