1. Fifty inexpensive ways to accessorize your phone, tablet or computer.
2. Stores that offer free food, treatments and samples—without obligating you to spend.
3. How to find grown-up pieces while shopping at teen chain stores.
4. A round-up of beautiful spring shoes worth bending your budget for.
5. After nearly losing her favorite T-shirt and jeans, Digital Fashion Editor Ray Seigel learns to never leave her laundry unattended.
6. Cash prize incentives are causing creative teenagers to make prom ensembles out of duct tape.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch: Lanvin’s First Ever Optical Eyewear Collection
- Marc Jacobs Agrees With Me On One of the Greatest Books of All Time!
- First Look: Oscar de la Renta’s Spring Campaign
- A Nicki Minaj Clothing Line is on the Way
- Blog We Love: The Fresh Mani
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine