Ah, the smell of sunscreen. One whiff and I can almost feel the sand beneath my feet. For me, the scent is synonymous with happy summertime things like vacations and warm weather, so I’ve never been averse to it.
But now that I’ve began wearing SPF on the daily, that classic sunscreen aroma is kind of cramping my style.
Trust me—it’s not easy to find non-beachy-smelling sunscreens. Luckily, I’ve done the sniffing for the both of us.
Click through below to shop sunblock with scents so lovely, you’ll actually want to put more on. Now, how often does that happen?
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Most Common Sunscreen Myths—Debunked!
- Ten Trustworthy Sunscreens
- After-Sun Skin and Hair Saviors
- Summer Hair Secrets From Top Stylists
- The Perfect Fragrance for Every Occasion
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine