The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Sex and the City earned its status as one of the (if not, the) most fashionable TV shows of all time—with a laundry list that read like a who’s-who of designer names (think Manolo Blahnik, Christian Dior and Oscar de la Renta) to back up the girls’ wardrobes. And while the show ended years ago, we’re getting a new batch of Carrie Bradshaw ensembles to pore over, courtesy of the CW prequel The Carrie Diaries. As the season unfolds, we’re hunting down the show’s best looks—ones that offer up the perfect mix of vibrant colors, bold retro prints and over-the-top accessories—so you can shop the exact pieces for yourself. Visit Fabsugar.com to see the best Carrie Diaries outfits to date.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- The Street-Style Highlights From Fashion Week Spring ’13
- You Don’t Need More Than Black and White to Look Really Good
- The 10 Foolproof Fashion Week Survival Tips We Live (and Style) By
- When a Sandal and a Boot Fall In Love…You Get Spring’s Sexiest Shoe Trend
- Jennifer, Jessica and Anne Light Up the Oscars Nominees Luncheon
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Show: The Carrie Diaries Premiere
- Lucky Office Visit: AnnaSophia Robb of The Carrie Diaries
- What We Expect to See at New York Fashion Week Fall 2013
- Watch Lincoln Center Fashion Shows—Without Any Pants On!
- The Sweetest Hearts for Valentine’s Day
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine