Hey, we’ve got some good news: it’s not too late to get your kid a totally cute Halloween costume. He’ll look so cute that no one will suspect that you waited this long to sort it out, and you won’t risk ending up crying on your kitchen floor, covered in Elmer’s glue and glitter the night of October 30 when your handmade cupcake costume goes horribly awry. Halloween is suppossed to be fun, after all, not stressful, and sometimes a store-bought costume really can be the answer to all your problems. Happy Trick or Treating!
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Kids’ Bedroom Pieces They’ll Have for 10 Years
- Twinsies!: Calypso Is Selling Kid-Sized Tunics That Match Its Main Line
- Diane von Furstenberg x GapKids and babyGap: Shop the Collection Now
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes at True Religion Kids’ Campaign Shoot
- 10 Things Your Kid Needs For School This Year
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine