It’s no secret that all of us at Lucky HQ are obsessed with leather—leggings, shifts, bombers and everything in between. But this spring, we can’t get enought of lightweight, warm-weather-ready leather. Some of our favorite designers like Donna Karan and Derek Lam showed leather pieces on their Spring 2013 runways, making it one of our most adored trends of the season. Why? Because you can wear these toppers with literally everything! Throw them over a jeans-and-tee combo or a pretty floral dress and voila—you’ve instnatly made your outfit that much cooler.
In honor of this spring must-have, we’ve rounded up our favorite leather jackets you can start wearing now—and continue using well into next season.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What We Expect to See at New York Fashion Week Fall 2013
- The 50 Biggest Street Style Stars
- So You’re a D-Cup (or Bigger)? Check Out These Bras!
- The Sweetest Hearts for Valentine’s Day
- Watch Lincoln Center Fashion Shows—Without Any Pants On!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine