This morning, whilst avoiding any work and responsibility, I saw Chris Black tweet a link to Gizoogle.net. Chris is always good for link gold, so I clicked on through. Basically, Gizoogle takes a normal Google search and translates it into "less formal" language. I spent the next 20 minutes Gizoogling everything I could think of. Naturally, we had to see what Gizoogle had to say about the fashion business. If only it was all authentic.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Fashion Faces Get the Disney Treatment at Barneys New York
- What to Pack for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Black Friday Sales to Shop This Year
- Simon Doonan’s Tip for Planning Holiday Party Outfits
- On Set With Karlie Kloss for the Target x Neiman Marcus Holiday Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine