Don’t let the photo put you off: we’re not saying you should go out and buy an apron, but if you do want to, we can tell you that Anthropologie sure has some cute ones. Luckily, though, the fashion on The Hour this week wasn’t only appropriate for the kitchen. We have outfits that feel just right for the office today, characters flaunting fur collars, vintage hats and retro pearl earrings. All of these pieces can be worn today, given the right modern spin.
Check out the slideshow for some current ladylike recommendations inspired by the show (did you watch last night? What do I have to do to make you watch?). And don’t forget to tune in to BBC America next Wednesday at 9/8C for the next stylish installment.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Hour, Part 1: Shop the Show
- Reel Style: Trust Us, You So Want to Look Like Sienna Miller in HBO’s Hitchcock movie, The Girl
- My Favorite Cat Eye Tutorials On The Web
- Five New Period Films With Fashion to Drool Over
- 2012 British Fashion Awards: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine