Ok, so it’s time for Part 3 of The Hour. And if you don’t know what you’re missing, here’s a quick catch-you-up. Our intrepid journalists Bel and Freddie are delving into who assulted Soho nightclub singer Kiki, while Hector, the show’s celebrity anchor, is starting to go off the rails. Now does that sound boring? No! It’s not the BBC, it’s BBC America, people! It’s like a vintage soap, really, set against a backdrop inspired by real world events, but those world events are never so distracting that you can’t just enjoy the terrifically twisty drama.
Best of all, this juicy show hinges on characters perfectly styled in the kind of chic pieces that make us wish we were of cocktail-hour age in the ’50s. I don’t know about you, but I see no reason not to rip off Bel’s office look from head-to-toe. Check out this week’s The Hour-inspired styles below.
Catch the next episode of "THe Hour" on BBC America, Wednesdays at 9/8c.
All Photos Courtesy of BBC America.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Hour, Part 1: Shop the Show
- Reel Style: Trust Us, You So Want to Look Like Sienna Miller in HBO’s Hitchcock movie, The Girl
- My Favorite Cat Eye Tutorials On The Web
- Five New Period Films With Fashion to Drool Over
- 2012 British Fashion Awards: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine