Hollywood rolled the red carpet out last night for the premiere of The Hunger Games, one of the most highly anticipated films of the season. In attendance was the movie’s talented cast, including stylish stars Jennifer Lawerence and Elizabeth Banks. The two—who play Katniss Everdeen and Effie Trinket—ditched their Panem-themed costumes for the evening and showed up in stunning designer dresses.
Click through the slideshow below to see what they wore and then shop the look for yourself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Pieces That Will Take You From Winter to Spring
- Lanvin’s New Book Makes a (Very) Generous Gift
- Watch This Now: Prada’s Pulp Fiction Adventure
- Saint Patrick’s Day Shopping: 9 Appropriate Buys That Aren’t Totally Cheesy
- Madonna is Launching on a Huge Shoe Line
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine