What exactly is The Kooples, you ask? As well-known for its ad campaigns starring ridiculously good-looking couples as it is for second-skin denim and boyfriend blazers, the Gallic contemporary brand is following in the footsteps of other French inport labels like Sandro and Maje, which launched in the US last year.
But starting in early September, five Bloomingdale’s locations across New York and New Jersey will begin carrying the label, according to WWD. And if The Kooples performs well in those stores, we’re pretty sure other Bloomingdale’s outposts will follow suit. Get yourself psyched to shop the brand by clicking through the slideshow, which features items currently available on The Kooples’ Europe-exclusive e-commerce site. Soon, you guys…soon.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What’s in Store: Shopping Sandro’s New NYC Boutique
- Maje Is Not Short For Major But it Should Be
- Here Are Some Altuzarra, Creatures of the Wind and Pamela Love Pieces For Less Than $175
- Six Short and Chic Wedding Dresses
- Remembering Anna Piaggi: A Look Back at the Editor’s Eccentric Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine