1. Check out what’s happening at our two-day Lucky FABB conference this fall.
2. The London games start today, so show your team spirit with items that are Olympic-themed but don’t scream “souvenir.”
3. Scandals are difficult for everyone, especially celebrities. With all eyes on Kristen Stewart right now, here’s what she should wear to weather the storm.
4. Can you guess who tops the list of the best-selling celebrity fragrances? (Hint: it’s not Bieber.)
5. Glee‘s Lea Michele talks about how her personal style differs from that of her onscreen alter ego Rachel Berry. Unsurprisingly, Lea doesn’t have any reindeer sweaters in her closet.
6. Fancy outfit additions that look way more expensive than they actually are.
7. In honor of MTV re-launching House of Style, we shopped host Cindy Crawford’s infamous leather jacket look.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Under $50: Red Dresses
- Remembering Amy Winehouse: Her Best Style Moments
- Nike Flyknits: Even More Futuristc Than the Marty McFly!
- Teen Choice Awards 2012: Shop the Best Looks
- Designer Marcia Patmos on her Favorite Summertime Knits and Collaborating with Manolo Blahnik
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine