Though the first dress from Mary Katrantzou’s upcoming 10-piece capsule for Topshop was revealed last October, we’ve had little to sate our hunger for more of the line ever since—save for a few Karlie Kloss snapshots, of course.
Today, the entire lookbook for Katrantzou’s collection was finally released and it’s absolutely stunning. Though priced higher than Topshop’s usual offerings—with dresses ranging from the mid-$200s to around $500—it looks as though the dazzling prints and eye-popping colors will make these pieces worth the splurge. The line hits shelves on February 17—that’s a week from today, folks—but be warned: you’re going to have to fight us for that satin sleeveless frock.
Click through the slideshow to check out the pieces—and their prices.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mary Katrantzou, Erdem and More Design T-Shirts for Topshop
- When East Meets West: Mary Katrantzou x Longchamp
- Check Out Karlie Kloss in That Amazing Mary Katrantzou for Topshop Dress
- Mary Katrantzou’s First Dress for Topshop (We Totally Want It!)
- Mulberry Made You a Valentine’s Day Mix Tape
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine