Feast your eyes on all the Instagrams and Tweets from New York City’s most glamorous evening. Tonight, editors, writers, stylists, models, designers—basically the who’s who of the fashion world, plus some pretty actresses—will gather at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to celebrate Miuccia Prada and Elsa Schiapiarelli. You can catch the livestream here, but keep your eyes glued to this page to see all the action once the cameras on the red carpet turn off.
We’ll be live-tweeting along with the red carpet as well, so be sure to follow us:
Happy Met Ball!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Stylish "Schiaparelli & Prada: Impossible Conversations" Souvenirs From the Met Store
- Director Baz Luhrmann Will be the Creative Consultant for the Met’s Schiaparelli and Prada Exhibition
- The Most Stylish Female Screen Villains of All Time: Shop Their Style
- Lucky Haul: Italian Prada Outlet Edition
- Shop it Out: Fifty Shades of Grey
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine