Wedding dress shopping traditionally requires at least one in-store visit. Given the sensitive nature of the purchase, most bridal boutiques refuse to sell any merchandise on the internet; their websites are a place for clients to gather contact information—that’s it.
However, for the bride-to-be with limited time—and an unlimited budget—there’s a small selection of really amazing e-commerce options. In the slideshow below, we’ve found 10 extravagant—with price tags to match!—white and ivory (plus one pretty pastel pink!) gowns that will make a huge statement on your big day. The best part? All of them are available online now.
Click through to start shopping for your dream wedding look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Spring Break Finds That Won’t Drain Your Frozen Drink Budget
- Lucky Office Visit: Cobie Smulders
- Delfina Delettrez is Debuting a Line of Jewelry for Kenzo this Sunday
- Lucky Stars: Kate Middleton in M Missoni
- Five Spring Makeup Trends We Can’t Wait To Try
- Lucky Stars: Shailene Woodley in Christopher Kane
- 50 Pretty Pastel Pieces Under $50
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine