The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Beauty.
If you’re wondering why certain products don’t work for you or why you still have makeup residue left over after you’ve washed your face, it could be because your regimen doesn’t include a crucial step. Or perhaps you’re not doing the steps in the right order, impeding you from getting the complexion you want. Learn the most effective way to wash your face in the video below—we make it all crystal clear.
More from POPSUGAR Beauty:
- Organize Your Makeup Bag For Spring
- Trend Alert: Stars Sport Petal-Pink Lips For Spring
- Never Have Cakey Concealer Again
- See Our Editors’ Ultimate Beauty Picks For April
- Love It or Leave It? Reese Witherspoon Is a Brunette Again
More on Luckymag.com:
- Suri Cruise Gives Herself A Lena Dunham-Inspired ‘Do
- Six Lip Products You Need to Own
- Eight Ways to Organize Your Beauty Products
- Eight Beauty Products That Will Take You From Winter to Spring
- The Eight Surprising Things That Are Making You Break Out
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine