That’s according to street style website Chicisimo, which analyzed over 100,000 outfits to come up with the winners. They also ranked Paris, Milan and London designers in terms of how well they’re represented on the street.
Click through the slideshow below to see the top "catwalk" brands that real girls like to wear, divided by city.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Keds for Madewell Sneakers Can Now Be Yours
- Fashion Chat: The Cobra Starship Boys Think High-Waisted Pants Are Sexy
- Meaghan Rath: Syfy’s Secret Style Star
- Shop the Front Row: Rihanna, Kate Moss and More at Stella McCartney’s Fall 2012 Eveningwear Presentation
- Tavi Gevinson and Cyndi Lauper Star in the Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine