Valentine’s Day is meant to bring people together. Couples get romantic, friends get nostalgic and almost everybody just feels the love. Of course, a perfect Valentine’s Day can be quickly ruined by a second-rate gift. For example, my father (an educated man) bought my mother a scale one year. Yes, one of those things that tells you how much you weigh, isn’t that romantic? Good one, Dad.
I’m taking it upon myself to stop that from happening by sharing these terrible gift ideas. But, in the event you want to break up with somebody and can’t work up the nerve, these may come in handy. Gift at your own risk.
- Five Awesome Things My Boyfriend Owns—But I Wear
- A Dude’s Perspective: White Pants
- Lookbook Love: Anna Sheffield’s First-Ever Campaign
- Want Michelle Obama’s J.Crew Belt or Malia’s Coat From the Inauguration? Too Bad.
- Kate Hudson Designs an Ann Taylor Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine