We don’t know about you guys, but our Wednesday got a false start this morning. Everything seemed to be going well and then there was a disaster with the beauty routine, a snapped shoelace and a spilled coffee. At this point, no heels have been broken, but who knows what the rest of this hump day holds? To ward off evil omens, spirits and happenings, we’re turning to our trusty playlist and a nostalgic fave: Third Eye Blind’s "Never Let You Go." It takes us right back to high school, where we’d be enjoying a long leisurely car ride with the windows down right now. But, you know, we all have to grow up. Sigh. Happy Wednesday.
- An Insider’s Tale of the Epic Alexander Wang Giveaway
- It’s Not Too Late to Own a Piece of Kanye West’s A.P.C. Collection
- Saint Laurent Is Now Making Roller Skates
- 10 Designers Who Might Be The Next Alexander Wang
- Sharknado‘s Leading Lady Talks Fighting Fish in Freezing Water—And Addresses Those Sequel Rumors
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine