Rei Kawakubo’s designs for Comme des Garçons have spawned a particularly loyal following, especially for the notoriously fickle fashion industry. And the brand’s die-hard fans will be happy to learn that now, they can not only wear the label from head to toe, but even sit on it, too.
Back in 2009, Comme des Garçons teamed up with home design brand Artek on a fragrance called Standard. Now, they’ve joined forces a second time to release a limited-edition Stool 60 decorated with oversized black polka dots—so very Kawakubo, no? The avant-garde seating options are now available to order at Comme des Garçons and Artek‘s stores—but hurry, because only 100 have been produced. And really, who ever purchases just one bar stool?
Photo: Courtesy of Comme des Garçons
More on Luckymag.com:
- Where’s Waldo? On These New Comme des Garçons Tees and Scarves, of Course!
- Now Even Playing: Three New Fragrances From Comme des Garçons
- Lana Del Rey: The New Face of H&M?
- Is Online Gaming the Future of Fashion?
- Happy Birthday, Nicole Kidman and Meryl Streep: Fashion Tips From the Over-40 Set
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine