We think Keds’ ready-to-wear collection for Opening Ceremony is one of the cutest collabs out there right now—it’s preppy, perfectly wearable and just the right amount of sporty. And while the line’s prices don’t exactly match those of Keds’ $40 classic sneakers, they’re far lower than most of Opening Ceremony’s gorgeous (but often unaffordable) designer pieces.
Keds for Opening Ceremony’s spring collection just dropped online at Openingceremony.us, and if you’ll excuse the oft-used hyperbole, we want every single item. Click through the gallery to shop some of our very favorites from the lineup, including a few retro-inspired tennis dresses, a lightweight dotted knit and a wear-anywhere trench coat.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Keds Is Doing a Clothing Collection and It’s Really Cute
- Kate Mara Shared her Summer Shopping List With Us at Coach’s High Line Carnival
- Beach Cover-Ups for the One Percent
- Yves Saint Laurent Is Changing Its Name
- How to Pack the Most Crap Into Your Bag
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine