From Prabal Gurung’s safety pin-printed tee to Derek Lam’s boldly patterned bag, there’s lots of cool merch available at Runway to Win, the stylish organization that supports Obama’s reelection campaign. And now, Obama supporters with an artistic streak can compete to have a piece sold alongside those by big-name designers.
From now until May 1, applicants can create a design for either a unisex crewneck top, a classic women’s tee or a tote and submit their work online. Once finalists are determined, the public will vote on their favorites—and the best items will be sold as part of the official Runway to Win collection. Plus, winners will receive a special version of their item signed by Vogue EIC Anna Wintour.
Check out the Runway to Win website for all the deets—and then get sketching, Obama advocates!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Really Famous Fashion Designers Made Stuff for Obama’s Reelection Campaign
- Inside Joe Fresh’s Brand-New Fifth Avenue Flagship
- Opening Ceremony Launching Handbags for Fall
- Confirmed: A Tom Ford Outlet Is Opening This Summer
- Krystle Kemp from Need Supply Shows Us the Best New Stuff on her Site
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine