Phillip Lim‘s Spring 2013 collection was full of ’90s throwbacks—patchwork pants, ringer tees, overalls—tweaked just so for his modern customer. If you’re into the look but still a little apprehensive about going full-out Singles, take our advice on how to masterfully wear these grunge-era styles two decades later.
More on Luckymag.com:
- NYFW Spring 2013: Vera Wang’s Indian Summer
- NYFW Spring 2013: J.Crew Plays with Barbies
- NYFW Spring 2013: Karen Walker Looks to the Nifty Fifties—And Outer Space
- Eight Ways to Change Up Your Beauty Routine for Fall
- NYFW Spring 2013: Stacey Bendet On What We Can Learn From the ’50s
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine