The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
As a low-maintenance gal, I’m always on the watch for easy ways to do my hair that don’t require a flat iron, hundreds of bobby pins, or multiple squirts of hairspray. Lucky for me, scarves as headbands are a huge trend this spring—and those require about two minutes effort, tops.
Save yourself some time this season and give the look a try, starting with my favorite three ways below:
1. The Scarf
Take an everyday hanky. Twist it until it’s narrow, wrap it around your head like you might a towel-turban right out of the shower. Opt for bright colors or patterns—have fun with it!
2. The Cloth Headband
Made for you, the cloth headband has more structure. Gotta love the colors from American Apparel for only $14!
3. The Long Scarf
If you get the length right it can serve as a neck wrap as well! I love this look because it adds fun and volume to your hair, and you can have short, medium or long locks and the extra ends of flowing scarf just add you your look of pretty lady. Etsy is a great place to find unique scarves-for-hair at a variety of price!
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Season-Proof Your Outfits with These Winter to Spring Transition Outfits
- Spring 2013 Trends: What to Wear with Bermuda Shorts (If You’re A Little, Uh, Short on Budget)
- Floral Flattery: Plus Size Floral Outfits under $50
- The Season is Ripe for Stripes: Get These 5 Super Affordable Striped Bags from Overstock
- No More Shades of Gray: 10 Bright & Playful Rainy Day Fashion Suggestions
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Trends We Can’t Wait to Wear in 2013
- 10 New Ways to Wear a Scarf
- You Could Win Tickets to a VIP Shopping and Styling Event at Opening Ceremony!
- 14 Reasons Flats Are Way Better Than Heels
- How to Do Your Makeup in 90 Seconds Flat
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine