Adding to its growing digital profile, Tiffany & Co. has just launched a new Tumblr page, aptly titled From Out of the Blue. Joining the legendary jeweler’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms, as well as the romance-focused Whatmakeslovetrue.com, the Tumblr page will offer gorgeous close-ups of Tiffany’s famous diamonds as well as other multimedia content.
To mark the site’s launch—which neatly coincides with the company’s 175th anniversary—Tiffany released a video called "The Dream Maker," an dreamy exploration of the house’s history that features the work of Oscar-nominated cinematographer Darius Khondji (Evita) and Golden Globe-nominated composer Abel Korzeniowski (A Single Man). Oh, and Doutzen‘s in it, too.
Check out "The Dream Maker" here—and while you’re at it, why not get your daily dose of jewelry porn?
Photo via Tiffanyandco.tumblr.com
More on Luckymag.com:
- Natasha Law On Her New Mural for Tiffany & Co.’s SoHo Store
- Tiffany & Co. Designed Jewelry for Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby
- Shop the Trend: Baseball Caps
- Holiday Parties: Match Your Drink to Your Dress
- Derek Lam on a Dime: 10 Marked Down Pieces Online
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine