I’m a chronic snoozer but I also refuse to leave my apartment without makeup on. So on weekday mornings, the only choice I have is to apply said makeup at lighting speed. My roommate thinks I’m some sort of wizard, but it’s surprisingly easy.
The first step is to make sure your beauty products are well organized. You don’t want to be digging through a drawer full of loose products in a time crunch. That skinny eye liner pencil will never reveal itself—trust me.
Next, get into a routine with key products and stick to it everyday. The morning is no time to be experimenting with blue eye shadow or false lashes.
Click through below for the best time-saving tricks and products.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Get Dressed in Five Minutes
- Eight Hair Products That Will Get You Out The Door In Five Minutes Or Less
- How to Organize Your Handbag
- Outfit-Making Flats That Will Make It Look Like You Tried
- 30 Perfect Spring Outfits
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine