When he first launched his namesake ready-to-wear line, Tom Ford was extremely strict about hiding his collections until each one hit stores—an intriguing but totally unrealistic policy. In this era of Instragram and Twitter feeds, nothing stays private. Paparazzi secretly photograph Duchesses naked at private villas and no young starlet can have a quiet affair. It seems that the eponymous designer has finally realized this, too. Today, for the second season in a row, he released a video lookbook with his newest creations.
In the footage below, you’ll see every single Spring/Summer 2013 look from multiple angles set to pulsing drum riffs. The pieces are Ford at his sleek, simple, sexy best and would’ve been worth waiting for. But still, we’re glad we didn’t.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Dear Lucky: How do I wear the multiple bracelets trend?
- 10 Easy Ways to Dress Like a French Girl
- Cats Are Into Extreme Beauty Trends, Too!
- Behind the Scenes: Sofia Vergara at Lucky‘s November Cover Shoot
- Cool iPhone Cases to Buy Right Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine