At last, the Olympics are here! And while nobody’s expecting you to swim laps like Ryan Lochte or navigate a balance beam like Aly Raisman, it’s totally normal to feel, shall we say, somewhat inferior in the face of all those televised toned bodies.
Fortunately, SELF interviewed a handful of London-bound athletes to learn how they get their abs, arms and behinds in shape for the games. Click here to learn their favorite moves, and feel free to follow along.
More on SELF.com:
- Try This Crazy-Fun Abs Workout
- Packing On Pounds? It Could Be Your Friends’ Fault
- Seven Guilt-Free Pie Recipes
- Three New Workout Bottoms for the Gym and Beyond
- Hollywood’s Hottest Dance Classes (In Your Living Room!)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine