Lately, I’ve been noticing a bunch of super-stylish girls sporting top finger rings, also known as tea rings and memory rings. These super-flattering bands sit above the first knuckle of your finger and somehow make the wearer seem more cool and mysterious. And if you’re like me and a bit clueless about how to wear them, the lovely Sarah Jackson, founder of Loud Love Jewelry, can offer some tips.
When it comes to sizing, half your normal finger size is the rule. So if your normal ring size is a 6, your top finger ring size would be a 3. And, as with standard rings, top finger rings are just as fun to stack. So wear them single or stack them high. Pair them with a regular ring on the same finger. And, please, don’t be afraid to mix metals. A gold-silver-gold sandwich can be super-fun.
1. 14K GOLD VERMEIL "VICTORY DIAMOND" RING, $50, LOUDLOVEJEWELRY.COM. 2. 14K GOLD HEART RING, $96, CATBIRDNYC.COM. 3. 14K GOLD "MIGNON" MEMORY RING, $48, CATBIRDNYC.COM. 4. STERLING SILVER "HORSE SHOE" RING, $40, LOUDLOVEJEWELRY.COM.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop This Look: Statement Rings
- Engagement Ring Upgrades
- Statement Earrings for Gals With Short Hair
- Dainty Jewelry: The New Statement Piece
- Venessa Arizaga Makes Valentine’s Day Jewelry You’ll Actually Want to Wear
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine