Twenty-one-year-old Chloe Green will release her very own shoe collection, called CJG (after her own initials), on Topshop.com and in Topshop’s Oxford Circus UK flagship on May 17. The party-ready pairs will run from about $125 to $315, and although a lookbook has yet to circulate, Cfg.com is already up and running. Below, check out a sneak peek at what Chloe has in store: a pair of perilously high metallic booties finished with gleaming zip closures. Oh, and that mint green sole? The budding designer plans to make it her calling card. Monsieur Louboutin, we hope you’re not afraid of a little friendly competition….
More on Luckymag.com:
- Christian Louboutin Designs for Strippers
- Golf Clothes That Are Not Boring
- Rag & Bone Heads South, I Follow: My Charleston Diary
- Tavi Gevinson Sings for Wren—Watch "Beware of Young Girls" Here
- Kate Winslet’s Best Red Carpet Moments, in Honor of Titanic 3D
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine