Heading home for the holidays? That’s great and all—until you consider how all that comfort-snacking and vegging-out time might affect your waistline. But fear not—SELF‘s got the scoop on what you should always bring in your carry-on to ensure you keep up your healthy eating and workout regimen, even when you’re lying low with family and loved ones. Click here to read up on SELF‘s travel must-haves.
More on SELF.com:
- Ummmmm, WTF? There’s "Fat-Blocking" Soda in Japan?
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Meals More Filling
- Some of the Swankiest Gyms Across America
- Got a Regina George in Your Office? How to Handle the Mean Girl at Work
- Look Like Adriana Lima (Or, At Least Work Out Like Her)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine