I guess you could call me non-committal when it comes to style. Simply deciding on a new haircut can be tough—I’ve never even done highlights! That’s why I’m loving fashion’s latest revival: ear cuffs. They allow you to be edgy—minus the permanent damage of, say, a cartilage piercing. I definitely had some interesting ear cuffs back in the late ’90s, but when Rodarte sent big, bold versions down the runway last season, suddenly the trend resurfaced in a big way.
Whether you’re tough or girly, you have plenty of ear-adorning options to choose from—check out my picks below!
More from Luckymag.com:
- Top Finger Rings And How To Wear Them
- Not Your Grandma’s Cameos
- Baublebar Celebrates Its Second Anniversary With Pavé Presents and Fortune-Telling
- Line We Love: Aurélie Bidermann’s Top Brass
- Shop it on myLucky: Serious Statement Earrings
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine