Back in January, we told you about resortwear-loving designer Trina Turk’s collaboration with Banana Republic—and since then, we’ve had little but a super-cute video of puppies wearing scarves to tide us over ’til the launch.
Today, the capsule has finally landed both in Banana Republic’s freestanding locations and online at Bananarepublic.com—and we’ve rounded up some of our favorite gotta-have-it items from the collection, which was inspired by easy southern California living. From a chunky multi-stone necklace to a summery patterned bikini, you’ll want to snap these pieces up quick before they sell out.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Too Cute Video: Banana Republic Dresses Rescue Dogs in Trina Turk Accessories
- Breaking: Moonrise Kingdom Actress Kara Hayward Is a Normal 13-Year-Old Who Likes to Shop at Hollister
- Victoria Beckham Makes a "Great" Video About British Fashion
- Brooks Brothers’ Costumes for The Great Gatsby: Your First Look
- Where’s Waldo? On These New Comme des Garçons Tees and Scarves, of Course!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine