Trina Turk is a champion of vintage-chic design—think contemporary art-inspired color palettes, ’60s-era silhouettes and Palm Springs-ready resortwear. So when it comes to digging for inspiration—or just a few special treasures for herself—the California designer fittingly turns to vintage and consignment shops, whether close to home on the West Coast or abroad. Click through to learn about the purveyors of past-era style Trina loves most.
Photo courtesy of Trina Turk.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Our Favorite Sites for Vintage Shopping
- Best Vintage Stores in America
- November Shopping Horoscopes
- Help Hurricane Sandy Victims By Shopping Online
- Shoptiques.com Lets You Shop Parisian Boutiques
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine