In today’s digital world, it’s necessary that our wardrobes be entirely in sync with our handheld devices.
Enter one of the most brilliant—if simple—inventions to come our way lately: the texting glove. Whether you favor the classic fingerless variety, multi-functional fold-over pairs or tech-savvy ones stitched with conductive thread, these hand-warmers are a must for anyone living up north. Read on for our favorite pairs that’ll keep your digits toasty—but won’t impede your digital dependence.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Cold Weather Accessories That Make an Outfit
- Get Rick Santorum’s Sweater Vest: The 2012 Style Moment You’ve Been Waiting For!
- In the Mood For: Anything That’s Not Cold Weather-Related
- Sunny Shokrae: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
- Snoods: What They Are and Why You Need Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine