When Ladurée opened up shop stateside last fall, the Parisian confectioner’s airy macarons quickly become a staple at the best New York parties. Now, the style set’s current gustatory obsession is gearing up to celebrate its 150th anniversary—with a fashion collaboration, fittingly.
Next month, Ladurée will sell limited-edition cherry blossom macarons co-created by Japanese designer Tsumori Chisato. The wafer portion of the treat will be pink and filled with a light cherry blossom cream. To further sweeten the deal, the pretty cookies come in a special box covered with Chisato’s playful illustrations. And if sweets aren’t your thing, Ladurée locations will also be selling an exclusive candle in the same cherry blossom scent.
Everything lands in stores on March 1st—which items do you want? We happen to be both cookie AND candle fans—so we’ll be buying both, thank you very much.
Visit laduree.com for store locations and further details on ordering.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Fashion Video: Lanvin Busts Some Beats for Spring 2012
- Elizabeth Banks Loves Working Out With Friends
- Kate Bosworth Defies Gravity in Vanessa Bruno’s Spring 2012 Video
- Brad Goreski’s Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Get A Really Cheap Massage In A Sketchy Place, I Did
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine