For a limited period of time, Calypso is cutting its trademark tunics in little girls’ sizes. Although the pieces can purchased alone, customers are encouraged to buy them in matching "mommy-and-me" sets, as shown in the brand’s new "Generations of Style" campaign.
Instead of featuring traditional models, the advertisements capture notable New York women with their daughters—in matching tops, of course. Participants include Refinery29 editor Annie Georgia Greenberg with her mother and author Jill Kargman alongside her young daughters. The coordinating shirts are available both in stores and online right now; click here to get in on the twinsie action.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Zac Posen On His New Z Spoke for Lord & Taylor Collection and Dressing Girls Star Jemima Kirke
- 10 Gowns We Think Angelina Jolie Should Consider for her Wedding Day
- Costello Tagliapietra’s New Lower-Priced C&T Line Is Now Available at Barneys
- Lucky Haul: Operation Wedding Shoes
- Snap Poll: What’s Your Style Scar?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine