Two members of the Lucky Style Collective, Kim of eat.sleep.wear and Helena from Brooklyn Blonde, are in Brazil right now for São Paulo Fashion Week. They’re guests of the Brazilian social network Fashion.me, a company that both women describe as "Pinterest meets Polyvore." São Paulo Fashion Week is showcasing the summer collections of over 30 Brazilian labels, and Helena and Kim get front-row access to the catwalks.
Every moment of their trip—from the most scrumptious looking cafe con leche ever to the intricate, colorful graffiti found all over the city—is being documented beautifully via Instagram.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Francisco Costa Is Creating a Capsule Line of Dresses For Macy’s to Celebrate its "Magical Journey to Brazil"
- Brazilian Wunderkind Pedro Lourenco on His Melissa Collaboration—And Why the Bomber Jacket is the Thing
- Reporting from Brazil: Shopping in Sao Paulo
- Adventures With Puma: Street Art Makes for Great Prints
- Macy’s Annual Flower Show Goes Brazilian
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine