My summer bag has always been a crossbody. Just big enough for the essentials, the long-strapped style frees my hands for all sorts of fun-in-the-sun adventures. However, these warm-weather carry-alls are frequently exposed to popsicle juice and dirt from the park, so I try to buy them cheaply. That way, I can purchase multiple and not feel guilty when they’re all covered in grass stains at the end of the season. I’ve found 10 options I’m eying—all for under $50. Click through to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Petite Figure Fashion Advice: Five Tips You Should Know
- Shop It: Bachelorette Trailer
- Kate Middleton Wears a Fit-and-Flare Dress to Play Soccer
- Olympic-Themed Stuff You’ll Actually Want to Buy
- Travel Size: The Best Products To Take on a Trip
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine