I’m a fan of the big ol’ cocktail ring (and have the jewelry box to prove it), but lately I’ve found myself drawn to the exact opposite—what I’m calling the understatement ring. There’s something about a super-thin, delicate band with a simple design, small stone or no adornment that looks incredibly elegant but not at all fussy. They can be stacked for a bolder look, but I’ve been wearing mine solo to add just the slightest hint of sparkle to my hand. Take a look at some of my understated faves here!
More from Luckymag.com:
- 50 Unique Engagement Rings
- Top Finger Rings & How to Wear Them
- Lauren Conrad Has Really Good Jewelry Right Now
- 25 Spring Rings Under $50
- Download Our Digital Edition!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine